FileTagSleuth is a totally FREE, easy, and quick photo tag Exif viewer and MP3 tag & ID3 tag searcher and exporter. Find out what’s hidden in up to one million files incredibly quickly.
- Easily print out RAW photo info using this photo tag and Exif viewer.
- Quickly read every MP3 tag and ID3 tag in all of your music collection.
- Find common tag names across varying file types.
- Search for common values across all your file tags.
- Read file types like JPG, PNG, RAW, AAC, MP3, PDF and many more.
- Find file data even if you don’t know the full tag name or value.
- Export file information and Exif tags using numerous formats.
- Drag and drop up to 1,000,000 files to start.
- Search, view and print mp3 tags in of files at once.
FileTagSleuth – the free file tag searcher, viewer and exporter:
With our powerful Exif reader, you can search through every MP3, video, and photo in your collection, and export all of this data instantly for later viewing. Just drag and drop to start, then search, view, and print tags all in a few clicks. In addition, you can search for photo tag data across multiple files and see the common values in them – a perfect way to spot duplicates from numerous files.
You can pull out internal or meta data for any kind of file you like; this includes JPG, PNG, RAW, AAC, MP3, PDF, and more. Using the Exif viewer, you can have access to a wealth of ID3 tag information, from album names and creation dates, to artist name and genre. The software will also let you view photo tag data, such as a shutter settings and author copyright notices.
FileTagSleuth is a powerful MP3 tag and Exif reader that will help make organizing your MP3 collection fast and simple. Add or remove files whenever you like, as well as use wild cards when you don’t know the full name of the track’s artist or exact time you took the photo – all absolutely free! We use these MP3 tags on our playground.
Start using this powerful Exif data reader today! Download FileTagSleuth and see how you can quickly find the information you need to organize your digital files.